The first step of applying to IUHPFL is a simple online registration form that is used to confirm your eligibility to participate in the program. If you need to step away from your computer while completing the form, please save your information so that you don't lose your data and have to start over. Registration is open from September 15th to November 15th.
Your registration fee must be paid with credit or debit card via an Indiana University online payment system. See the steps below to complete the payment.
- Click "SignUp" to create an account in the payment system.
- You must register using a Gmail, Microsoft, or Yahoo email account.
- In the confirmation email you receive, click "VerifySignup." When the login screen appears, click the "third-party" icon associated with your email service: Google, Microsoft, or Yahoo.
- Once logged into your new account, go to your Cart to complete the application fee payment. If your Cart is empty, go to "Catalog" and add the fee.
If you have any problems with the payment system, please email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you.
Please note we are aware of the following problems:
- Some school computers (including school-loaned laptops) have a firewall built in that completely blocks our payment site from working. If possible, use a non-school computer (possibly a public library computer if necessary) to make payment.
- Sometimes the payment system auto-generates a broken link in your "Verify Signup" email; the site managers are actively working to correct this; however, if this happens to you, please try to signup again and use the new link that is sent to you (you can use the same name and email to have the link resent).
Submit Registration Fee